Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thank You

Many individuals helped out with my preparations for Haiti. Thank you!

Physician colleagues donated supplies and pharmaceuticals to take to Haiti. Thank you Dr. Marilyn Lee, Dr. Rick Ward, Dr. Aladdin Geleidi, Dr. Abdel-Malak, and Dr. Nariman Marzouk.

Many families in my practice expressed support for this project. I am delighted to carry these good wishes from Canadian families to parents and children in Haiti.

Health Partners International (Canada) provided medications for me to take to Haiti. Thank you Claudia Sighomnou and Mike Crawley with HPI. 

Andy Chiew, friend and pharmacist, obtained the immunizations I needed for the trip and he also donated a glucometer for me to take.

Kelsey and Anneline, the two terrific individuals who make my office run so well, helped with many tasks, and without their daily help over the last month, I would not be able to leave Calgary so well prepared.

Christine, my daughter, sent me a SteriPEN, an ultraviolet water sterilizer developed for use with 1 liter MEC bottles.

My friends and family offered lots of helpful advice and support.

Thank you all!!!


1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see all the good work you do. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete